Mobile mancooler fans from Fanquip are a range of robust, high performance and durable fans designed for heavy duty applications from extracting hot air, dust or smoke to providing fresh airflow to machinery and personnel.
The larger size Fanquip range offers a wide choice of air movement to obtain high volumes of air, making the fans suitable for a variety of industries. The Fanquip mini mancooler range is suitable for space-constrained work environments that require a steady airflow.
Key features of Fanquip mancooler fans:
- Fully guarded to the Australian standard for complete safety
- Precision designed for strength and easy manoeuvring
- Centrally mounted motors coupled directly to the impeller assembly
- Heavy duty on/ off switch fitted to the drum
- Overload protection provided
- Enamel finished in an attractive easy care colour
- Ex(d) and Ex(e) motor protection available for operation in hazardous locations
- Drum casings can be fabricated in stainless steel or aluminium for corrosive environments
- Complete fan units can be coated in epoxy resin for added protection
- 12-month guarantee on mechanical and electrical componentry