Manufactured in Australia to operate in demanding climatic conditions, Fanquip’s hooded roof fans feature a heavy duty fibreglass base moulded to match popular roof profiles such as corrugated iron or Trimdek. This allows the fans to be installed without a fan base/upstand, greatly reducing installation time and cost.
Fanquip hooded roof fans are suitable for applications in factories, plant rooms, workshops, processing plants and machinery.
Key features of Fanquip hooded roof fans:
- Direct driven impeller extracts or supplies large volumes of air
- Fibreglass spigot reinforced with an alloy spigot ring for excellent rigidity and weather resistance
- Fibreglass domed hood for maximum weather protection and minimum resistance to airflow
- Motors rated for hazardous locations or wet/dusty conditions available optionally
- Fibreglass can be optionally finished in colour of choice
- 12-month guarantee on mechanical and electrical componentry