Designed to facilitate more comfortable working conditions and a cooler, fresher environment by extracting heat, steam, dust, stale air and fumes from the workspace, Fanquip’s air circulators are recommended for factories, plant rooms, workshops, processing plants, offices, assembly halls, restaurants and retail stores among others.
The air circulators are available in a choice of pedestal or wall mounted units with single, two-speed or variable speed solid state controls and fixed or oscillating heads. All sizes are adjustable to supply maximum air flow in any direction.
Built to last with sealed long-life bearings to reduce sound and mechanical wear, Fanquip air circulators require minimal maintenance.
Key features of Fanquip’s air circulators:
- Choice of three sizes: 460mm, 630mm and 810mm
- Motors and blades matched to produce desired air delivery with long trouble-free life
- All motors manufactured by leading Australian motor manufacturers to Fanquip’s strict quality requirements
- Blades manufactured from special aluminium alloy using aerofoil section to ensure maximum efficiency
- Protected by chromium or black epoxy coated guards manufactured to the latest safety specification, SAA 3302-1980 - as amended
- Oscillating movement electrically controlled by switch for convenience
- Electrical connections 240 V single phase 50 Hz either split phase or permanent split capacitor – 240 VAC standard
- Three phase - 415 V also available
- Guaranteed for a period of 12 months against mechanical or electrical defect