Fanquip , Australia’s leading air movement company has set up a specialist Food Processing Solutions department to advise, design and manufacture the complete range of fans and air systems required for food processing applications.
The new department will offer complete turnkey air solutions involving concept, custom design, heavy duty quality of product, installation and response times to achieve the optimum solution.
Fanquip’s Food Processing Solutions department is a natural evolution of the company’s vast expertise in the design, manufacture and supply of ventilation systems for the food processing industry.
As part of its turnkey air solutions, Fanquip’s food Processing Solutions Department will provide a huge variety of fan systems including extractor fans and heat control fans as well as systems that effectively remove gases and humidity occurring in food processing and abattoir applications.
The air curtain for instance, is a common technology required in food processing plants. Fanquip’s air curtains exceed the AQIS standards, which specify an air speed of over 8m/s at 900mm above the floor at doorways and openings. All of Fanquip’s air curtains include a heavy duty belt drive, centrifugal operation, galvanised construction and stainless steel option.
Fanquip’s Food Processing Division will offer turnkey air solutions for:
- Temperature/ humidity control and air movement
- Moisture caused by steamy environments and wash down areas
- Dust, grain and flour/ hazardous area, collection and filtration
- Corrosion caused by food acids, steam and harsh cleaning chemicals
- Distribution of food ingredients
- Safety and access solutions to plant and equipment
- Noise, acoustics and attenuation design
- Management of toxic gases and confined space ventilation