Fanquip axial flow fans are available in direct drive and Vee belt types with fan diameters ranging from 300mm to 2500mm.
Fanquip direct flow fans are ideal for ducted extraction of relatively clean air such as from spray booths or dust, heat and steam.
Vee belt fans are specifically designed for high temperature environments, or extracting highly flammable or corrosive fumes. Drum casings can be proofed if required for protection against specific corrosives.
Key features of Fanquip axial flow fans:
- Adjustable pitch GRP (glass-fibre reinforced polypropylene), or cast aluminium aerofoil impellers
- Drum manufactured from mild steel, primed with red oxide and enamel finished
- Fitted with single phase 240V or three phase 415V heavy duty motors
- Sealed ball bearings in motor reduce operating noise
- Long life bearings reduce levels of mechanical wear
- Totally enclosed motors, with weatherproof and tropic-proof enclosure available on request
- Removable inspection plate in Vee belt models for ready access, easy cleaning and servicing of blades and bearing drive assembly
- Optional: Mounting feet, inlet cones, guards, matching flanges, spring hangers and RIS mounts
- 12-month guarantee on mechanical and electrical componentry