Electric heater fans from Fanquip are being used for the safe operation of heating systems in flammable and noxious-free areas in many engineering, manufacturing and mining applications traditionally served by gas-powered units.
Fanquip’s electric heater fans are increasingly replacing gas-powered heating units that are generally considered unsafe in workplaces.
Fanquip’s electric heater fans are available in mobile or wall-mounted models, generating efficient and continuous heat at dock stores, warehouses, factories, building and construction sites, assembly lines as well as employee washrooms at lesser running cost than gas-powered units.
Electric-powered units eliminate the use of combustible fuels and will not create danger by leaking poisonous and flammable fuel near welding sparks, flame environments, high impact and friction operations, or in areas where personnel are abundant.
Wall-mounted heater fans are strategically placed around a fixed workplace to provide optimum heat levels on minimum power requirements.
Mobile heater fans are easily wheeled into position for any operation requiring its heat source to be moved.
Key features of Fanquip electric heater fans:
- Operates at a very low noise level, facilitating easier communication in the workplace
- No naked flame heat generation, eliminating risk of burns or workplace fires
- Used in robotic or human welding lines to provide the desired environment temperature with flammability risks
- Suitable for petroleum, mining and energy industries to meet OH&S guidelines for adequate heating to ensure the individual’s well being
- Eliminates danger to flame-based gas heating systems from site gases
- Suitable for manufacturers of sensitive electronic and electrical equipment requiring a specific bracket of operating temperature
- Range in element power from 3.0kW units generating 10,800kJ of heat through to 36.0kW units with 129,600 heat energy output