Featuring a centrifugal barrel type fan impeller mounted directly above the outlet for greater performance and coverage, the new Fanquip air curtains are primarily used in the food processing and storage industry, delivering a strong blast of air at entrances to block insect entry. The air curtains are also ideal for use on walk-in refrigerators to stop cold air emission.
Fanquip air curtains are designed to provide a high speed curtain of air in front of doorways and entrances. The airspeed reduces proportionally to the distance from the fan outlet grill. The belt-driven Fanquip fans allow airspeed to be increased if required.
Key features of Fanquip air curtains:
- Casing fabricated from 2.5mm mild steel plate
- Aluminium egg crate inlet/outlet grilles
- Pulley driven blower wheel ensures full utilisation of motor power
- Stainless steel fasteners and fixings
- Easily removable inlet grill and cover plate for simple maintenance access
- 12-month guarantee on mechanical and electrical componentry
- Stainless steel or galvanised casings
- IP56 hose proofing
- 3kW or 5.6kW motors
- Heater elements can be incorporated to deliver warm air