The XDS Biodiesel Analyzer from FOSS comes from a new generation FOSS NIR instruments designed for rapid non-destructive analysis of viscous and liquid samples.
With its robust and easy-to-use design, Foss biodiesel analyzers can be operated by anyone in the plant and can be used for measurements at several control points. This gives users the right data to work with for different processes including intake control, in process monitoring and final product control.
Specific advantages of the XDS Biodiesel Analyzers include:
- Superior analytical performance providing high quality results in less than 2 minutes
- Temperature controlled analysis for enhanced performance
- Seamless method transferability that reduces calibration costs by allowing the same calibration to be used on different instruments
- Simple and flexible analysis without sample preparation, reagents, hazardous chemicals or chemical waste
- Non-destructive analysis of liquids in disposable vials.
- Network-ready analyzer for centralized database management
- User-friendly software for efficient calibration development and operations
- NEMA12/IP55 compliance – make the analysis where you need the result