Now available from FOSS , MilkoScan FT1 liquid milk analysers are capable of simultaneously analysing the main product components in milk, as well as screening for milk abnormalities.
These new liquid analysers draw on the well proven analytical technology behind FOSS' MilkoScan FT120 machines, using Fourier Transform Infrared (FTIR) analysis to scan the full infrared spectrum and enable the measurement of new parameters, even in complex dairy products.
Analysis results produced by MilkoScan FT1 milk analysers can be used for a range of purposes, including:
- securing the safety of raw material
- calculating the mass balance for standardisations purposes; and
- verifying end products.
Integrated spectrum screening ensures that users can check milk for abnormalities while also performing other quantity checks.
Optional calibrations are available for MilkoScan FT1 liquid analysers that are suitable for use with fortified milk and whey, yoghurt and fermented products, desserts and ice cream.
FT1 milk analysers are ideal for:
- rapid control at the platform for optimal segregation, fair payment and screening for abnormalities
- milk standardisation for optimal use of raw material and consistent quality products; and
- monitoring the quality of final products.