Instant Quality Control Wine Analysers from FOSS
OenoFoss replaces multiple time-consuming analysis methods with one simple test systems performed on the spot and taking just two minutes.
Robust design ensures frequent economical use with little maintenance and the ready-to-use calibrations guarantee reliable analysis results.
Clever and compact in size (189 × 154 × 321 mm) the OenoFoss occupies very little bench space.
Simple to use with no lab required
- OenoFoss™ allows for analysis free of test tubes and chemical reagents, so you can do unlimited testing at no extra cost – just test and test again as much as you need.
- Simple to use and does not require any special training or qualifications
- Just drop the sample in the test equipment, press start and in two minutes you have all your results for up to seven parameters
- Easily wipe clean with a normal tissue and you are ready to measure the next sample.
- FOSS wine analysis instruments and test instrumentation were introduced to the wine industry in 1999
- FOSS wine test measurement has quickly become a leading force in quality control of wine at all stages of production
- Through the success of the WineScan™ range, hundreds of wine producers and laboratories around the world have discovered the ability of FOSS instruments to deliver the rapid and accurate results that winemakers demand
- With the OenoFoss winery equipment, this ability is now available to an even wider range of winemakers
- Wine processing solutions are based on FTIR analysis technology and Flow Injection Analysis technology, fields in which FOSS has vast experience and knowledge
- Trusted knowledge and experience in wine accessories is complemented by local presence around the world, ensuring that you can always talk to a dedicated sales and support team located near you
FOSS information and contact details