Ideal for modern feed mills, the easy-to-install NIR feed analysers can be pre-calibrated for standard applications making them ready to test feed products and raw materials for protein, fat and moisture instantly.
Intuitive operation is enabled with the built-in PC featuring a touch screen. Operators simply place a sample cup of the product in the analyser with results appearing on the screen in less than a minute.
NIRS DA1650 feed analysers allow feed producers to check raw material at intake and pay exactly the right price based on a rapid and reliable evaluation of the specified quality, providing an alternative to more lengthy chemical analysis. Rapid analysis also helps to segregate incoming material for optimal use on the basis of moisture, protein and fat content. Final products can be tested in pellet form without sample preparation.
According to FOSS feed industry manger, Johan Weimann, the new feed analyser helps users set aside their concerns about installing and running an NIR instrument, letting them get on with routine analysis.
Key features of NIRS DA1650 feed analysers:
- Diode array (DDA) based NIR analyser with a scanning range of 1100-1650 nm
- Ideal for standard parameters such as protein, moisture and fat
- Tolerant of variations in dust and humidity (IP65 certified)
- Can withstand vibration and variations in temperature
- No moving parts in the DDA platform for robust, reliable and low maintenance performance
- FOSS Mosaic networking software allows unit to be connected to the internet for remote management
- Instrument surveillance, calibration adjustments, updates and online technical support can be done remotely