The FIAstar 5000, available from FOSS , is a solution for the digestion and analysis of Nitrogen and Phosphorus.
Able to start up, calibrate and analyze in less than one hour - digesting 40 samples at a time - the FIAstar 5000 is a High Capacity Analysis machine for the Soil and Plant Laboratory.
The FIAstar 5000 provides the simultaneous determination of Nitrogen and Phosphorus, eliminating the use of the toxic Phenate/Bertholet method (gas-diffusion technique) for Nitrogen determination.
FOSS also offers a choice of options for lower investment cost:
- 1-channel FIAstar for sequential determination of Nitrogen and Phosphorus (2 hours spent on the determination)
- Semi automated operation – without Auto sampler
Additional features include:
- The option of combining with an Auto Lift to reduce manual handling of tube racks before and after digestions
- A scrubber for the safe removal of acid fumes
- A variety of tubes (regular straight or with volume mark) for convenient dilution