The ProFoss NIR process analysis system from FOSS is designed to enable food and feed producers improve production processes.
The ProFoss near infrared (NIR) process analysis system finds application in monitoring and control of flour, ground meat, ricotta cheese, dairy powder and feed products.
The scope of the system has been extended to include three new applications in dairy production:
- ProFoss for Fresh Cheese (Quark and Cream Cheese)
- ProFoss for Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC/MPC)
- ProFoss for Mozzarella
The ProFoss NIR process analysis system allows food producers to gain tighter and more profitable control of products in production.
Key advantages of the ProFoss NIR process analysis system:
- Facilitates better production decisions by providing a clear picture of the process at any time
- Users can control the use of valuable food components more closely
- Quality can also be improved by reducing product variations
- Quick installation
- Factory-standardised high resolution analyser uses diode array technology to give a regular and reliable snapshot of products in the process
- Housed in a robust cabinet and mounted at the relevant location in production where it feeds back measurements to a computer display
- Intuitive user interface allows anyone in production to monitor levels for key measurement parameters, enabling timely adjustments to control mechanisms
- Measurement results are in line with the accuracy of traditional laboratory reference analysis
- High stability ensures that the results do not drift over time
- Instrument standardisation and stability promotes fast and easy calibration development as well as trouble-free calibration transfer across analyser units
- Broad selection of dedicated sample interfaces available to suit diverse applications and sample types such as liquids, powders and granules
- Robust and low maintenance solution with high uptime
- Built-in back-up systems ensure minimal impact on production flow
- Optional remote instrument surveillance over the Internet by FOSS experts
- Web-based calibration and software updates can be performed
- Full technical support and preventative maintenance options available