Thermal Cameras for Energy Efficiency Systems in Buildings from FLIR Systems
An infrared camera can pinpoint the precise location of the problem area, allowing the inspector to focus on diagnosed areas of energy loss.
Inspection cameras for energy management systems are suitable for:
- Building Diagnostics - These thermal imaging cameras can recognise energy waste in situations where the human eye can not
- Energy Auditing and Home Inspections - FLIR thermal imagers can identify air leakages that would usually be invisible without using there cameras
- Property Management - Portable infrared cameras are useful in electrical and mechanical maintenance and structural systems, detection issues faster and providing safety
- HVAC Systems - FLIR thermal cameras can be used across the whole building, detecting plumbing, sealing, insulation and ventilation issues
- Moisture and Restoration - FLIR camera systems can assist in the detection of fire damage, water damage and moisture damage