FLIR Systems has made thermal imaging even more accessible and attractive to the user by releasing their T-400 Series.
Experienced users of thermal imaging cameras like utility service providers, mechanical, electrical and professional building inspectors are demanding more from thermal imaging cameras.
Key features of the T400 thermal imagers
- Multi Spectral Dynamic Imaging (MSX) feature, which produces an extremely detail rich image
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity allows for easy communication between smart phones or wireless PCs
- Ergonomic system that they can use several hours per day without tiring
- High quality images at 320 x 240 pixels
- FLIR Tools software allows the user to import thermal images directly from the FLIR T400-Series to a PC for basic reporting and analysis
A compass has been integrated in the FLIR T440bx model which will prove to be an essential feature for the building inspection sector.