Features delivering excellent ergonomics and easy communication make the FLIR T440 a truly user-friendly camera for the beginner as well as the advanced user. Extensive communication capabilities come from Wi-Fi and MeterLink (Bluetooth) while the latest technology integrated in the camera allows for fast image processing and storage.
FLIR T440 thermal imaging cameras come packed with powerful features to deliver great performance and image quality in a user-friendly package.
Incorporating a 3.1 Megapixel digital camera, FLIR T440 offers thermal image resolution of 320 x 240 pixels and thermal sensitivity of < 45 mK. The T440 can measure temperatures up to +1200ºC.
Key features of FLIR T440 thermal imaging cameras:
- Interchangeable infrared lenses include a standard 25º lens and optional 6º, 15º, 45º and 90º lenses
- Flexible interfaces include standard video, USB outputs as well as a removable SD card
- Creates visual and infrared non radiometric MPEG-4 video files
- Thermal fusion feature merges visual and thermal images to offer better analysis
- Temperature sound and image alarms make surveying easier and faster
- Picture-in-Picture creates an infrared overlay on the image
- Text comments can be made from a pre-defined list or using the touch screen
- Voice annotations can be made using a headset
- Sketch annotations can be made using the touch screen
- Image sketch to indicate problem areas directly on the thermal image
- 16 bit radiometric IR video can be streamed to a PC running the FLIR R&D software
- 3.5” LCD touch screen brings interactivity and user comfort to a new level
- Creates instant reports directly in camera
- Multi Spectral Dynamic Imaging (MSX) feature produces detail rich images for better problem detection and analysis
- Built-in Wi-Fi allows wireless transfer of images to smart phones or tablet PCs as well as remote operation