Delivering good performance at an affordable price, FLIR T420 thermal imaging cameras are ideal for the beginner as well as the advanced user and incorporate an integrated 3.1 Megapixel digital camera.
Extensive communication capabilities come from Wi-Fi and MeterLink (Bluetooth) while the latest technology integrated in the camera allows for fast image processing and storage.
FLIR T420 thermal imaging cameras are packed with several functional capabilities to deliver great user-experience, performance and results.
Text comments can be made from a pre-defined list or using the touch screen. A headset can be connected to make voice annotations.
FLIR uses a non-proprietary radiometric JPEG image format that allows for post processing and report writing with Microsoft Word-based FLIR software.
Key features of FLIR T420 thermal imaging cameras:
- Thermal image resolution of 320 x 240 pixels with thermal sensitivity of < 45 mK
- Measures temperatures up to +650ºC
- Interchangeable infrared lenses include standard 25° lens and optional 6º, 15º, 45º and 90º lenses
- Flexible interfaces include standard video, USB outputs as well as a removable SD card
- Creates visual and infrared non radiometric MPEG-4 video files
- Thermal fusion feature merges visual and thermal images to offer better analysis
- Temperature sound and image alarms make surveying easier and faster
- Picture-in-Picture feature creates an infrared overlay on the visual image
- Allows text and voice annotations on images
- Sketch annotations can be added using the touch screen
- Image sketch can be used to indicate problem areas directly on the thermal image
- 3.5” LCD touch screen brings interactivity and user comfort to a new level
- Images or reports can be transferred directly to a USB stick
- Connects to a smartphone or tablet via Wi-Fi, using the FLIR Tools mobile app