Suitable for thermal imaging applications for the advanced user as well as the beginner, FLIR T400bx Series is available in two versions, FLIR T420bx and FLIR T440bx. While FLIR T420bx operates in a temperature range of -20ºC to +350ºC and has 4x digital zoom, FLIR T440bx operates in a temperature range of -20ºC to +650ºC and has 8x digital zoom.
FLIR T400bx Series thermal imaging cameras meet the increasingly demanding needs of service providers and professional building inspectors who seek ergonomic systems that can be used for several hours per day, high image quality as well as time-saving features. The T400bx Series has also been designed for user-friendly operation for the first-time user.
A compass is a highlight in the FLIR T440bx, enabling the inspector to be aware of camera direction as well as wall orientation during building inspections.
The new FLIR T400bx Series thermal imaging cameras deliver high performance at an affordable price. Combining excellent ergonomics with high image quality of 320 x 240 pixels, the FLIR T400bx Series comes with a tiltable optical unit, which makes it possible to measure and take images of objects in all angles in a comfortable working position.
Key features of FLIR T440bx thermal imaging cameras:
- Multi Spectral Dynamic Imaging (MSX) feature produces detail rich images for better problem detection and analysis
- Objects of interest on the thermal and visual image can be highlighted by sketching directly on the touch screen
- Creates an instant report of the inspection directly in the camera
- Programmable button provides easy access to favourite functions
- Compass allows camera direction to be automatically added to every image, enabling more accurate problem detection and reporting
- Built-in Wi-Fi allows wireless transfer of images to smart phones or tablet PCs as well as remote operation
- Bluetooth based Meterlink function transfers readings from external measurement instruments to the thermal image
- FLIR Tools software allows thermal images to be exported to a PC for basic reporting and analysis