These security cameras are housed in a discrete dome-style enclosure. FLIR Systems says they are the perfect replacement for day/night dome cameras, providing clear 24/7 imaging capability.
As standard, they feature a 320 x 240 thermal imager, along with a daylight/lowlight 36X zoom colour CCD camera. They are now also available with a lens range that includes the 640 x 480 thermal resolution for four times better image quality, range and clarity.
The cameras provide precision pan/tilt control while providing fully programmable scan patterns, radar slew-to-cue and slew-to-alarm functionality, and can be seamlessly integrated into new or existing TCP/IP networks.
D-Series outdoor thermal security cameras also feature:
- broad range of lenses available for the thermal camera: choose from lenses with focal lengths from 9 mm to 35 mm, and FOVs from 48° to 13°
- simultaneous visible-light and thermal video outputs ensure optimal imaging performance in a wide variety of conditions
- precision, rugged outdoor dome enclosure provides 360° continuous pan and +45° to -180° tilt for uninterrupted coverage
- Auto Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE) built in for optimal image quality across all scene conditions
- open IP standards for plug-and-play integration and configuration in digital networks
- multiple channels of streaming digital video available in H.264, MPEG-4, or M-JPEG formats; and
- FLIR Sensor Manager single-device version included.