Available from FCR Motion Technology , the new Lenze range of inverter drives removes the cost and complexity of vector based motor control for simple application.
The new SMVector IP31 range of inverter drives offers fast dynamic torque response, sophisticated auto-tuning and impressive low speed operation from a compact, low cost and easy-to-use package. The drives have been developed based on feedback from customers around the world.
SMVector inverter drives are designed for use in small motor applications where dynamic speed and torque control are required such as conveyors, food production, packaging lines and HVAC systems.
Small easy-to-use drives are increasingly being preferred in general purpose applications to increase accuracy and reduce energy usage, driving the demand for a new range of compact AC drives offering vector control while still allowing significant cost reductions in both retro-fit and OEM applications.
The SMVector range of inverter drives is expected to make a significant impact in the market for small drives by providing sensorless vector control that is extremely easy to commission and operate.
Key features of SMVector inverter drives:
- Easy to use facia keypad and choice of onboard parameter sets ensure quick completion of basic control and set-up procedure
- Tough construction, recovering from a 100% shock load in just 0.15 seconds
- Programmable EPM memory chip mounted in its own rugged plastic enclosure to plug directly into the drive facia
- Removable chip allows OEM manufacturers to copy across an entire operating set in seconds and commission the drive without turning it on
- Replacement EPM chip can be used to return a machine to service without calling a support engineer, or committing skilled programming time to re-commission individual drives
- Available in a power range of 0.25kW to 22kW for single-phase and up to 3 phase supplies
- Standard operating modes include standard and enhanced V/Hz (constant and variable) operation, vector speed control and vector torque control
- Motor calibration via an auto-tune function
- Multiple communication options include DeviceNet, RS-485, LECOM, CANopen, Ethernet/IP and Profibus
- Optional remote external keypads, dynamic braking units and through-hole mounting for the external heatsink