ATX, Europe’s leading brand of hazardous location electrical products, joins EYE Lighting Australia.
ATX heavy duty Bi-Pin fluorescent range offers eight advantages in terms of installation, maintenance and servicing in hazardous areas.
- Positive safety switch enabling lamps to be changed with main power switched on
- Quick connector for easy replacement of ballast ensuring wiring safety
- IP 2X terminal shield enabling ballast to be worked on with main power present
- Lampholders with locating device for easy tube fitting
- Replaceable IP 66/67 weatherproof elastomer seal for easy maintenance
- Threaded cable entries: robust construction and direct screwing of the cable gland
- Mechanism prevents energising the luminaire while cover is open ensuring safe operation
- Central opening using size 10 Allen key or 6 mm flat screwdriver for easy access
Now available with three tubes:
The use of 3-tube versions provides increased light intensity, thus reducing the number of units required.
Units are available on request with alternate use of the tubes providing greater flexibility of use and quicker installation, while reducing the number of boxes + cables due to the 3-tube solution with dimmer control.