The company’s helmets with face shields have been fully tested and approved against electric arcs and flashovers. The helmet also complies with the EN 397/VDE 1000V and the face shield with the EN166-8 CE0196 1000V safety standards.
Other key benefits and features of Extreme Safety’s helmets with face shields include:
- up to Australian and European workplace health and safety standards
- tested for performance
- will not melt even when standing near temperature processes of up to 9000°C
- helps prevent injury especially against electric arcs and flashes
- protects wearers from burns, blindness and other common electric related injuries
- commonly used in many large Australian electronic and construction companies