RESILIENT and lightweight, Zebra’s IP54-certified printers can withstand the harsh demands of route accounting and field service printing applications.
Designed for wireless mobile label and receipt printing applications, the Zebra RW220 is ideal for printing delivery receipts and invoices on the go.
This portable thermal label printer is perfect for "at the point of transaction" printing of delivery verification slips, invoices, service estimates, queue busting, ticketing and product barcoding.
The printer can be worn on a belt, carried over the shoulder or mounted in a vehicle with complete ease.
The RW220 is specifically designed for use within the transport and logistics, warehousing, field service and manufacturing industries.
Uniquely designed for harsh outdoor environments, the RW series of mobile printers endure extreme temperatures and weather conditions. Bounce it in the van, carry it in the rain, drop it to the pavement, and expect the same performance day in and day out.
The RW220 features include:
- 4MB Flash memory and 8MB of RAM.
- Angled 4 button LCD display for better printer status reporting.
- Standard USB and serial interfaces.
- Smart battery management for longer battery life.
- Print resolution of 203dpi at 76.2mm per second.
- Rugged, scratch resistant casing and construction.
- Optional Bluetooth and wireless connectivity.
- Supports all major barcode symbology and fonts.
- Optional magnetic stripe and smart card reader.
The Zebra RW220 is available from Existco Pty Ltd .