JD20 0.2µm precision optimeter is available from Exact Metrology.
- New screen technology, attaching reading magnifier with uniform field brightness and clear image
- High measuring accuracy, stable and reliable data, convenient and fast measurement for precision parts with small dimension
- Well structure design, small overall dimension, convenient for transportation
Vertical projection optimeter is one of the precision optical measurer for machinery.
By comparing reference block gauge with the parts to be measured, it is used for measuring overall dimension of the parts. The vertical projection optimeter is one of the common instruments for factory’s metrological laboratory, verification station, or tools and precision parts workshop.
Typical measurement objects: verification of block gauge and columnar gauge, thickness of sample workpiece, pitch diameter of male thread, diameter of columnar and global workpiece.
- Range of measurement: 0-180mm
- Minimum graduation: 0.2µm
- Range of index plate: ±100 graduations
- Indication error
- (0.05+?L/400) µm, in which ?L means the range of comparative measurement Indication stability: 0.02µm
- Measurement force:1.20N±0.2N
- Fine tuning range of graduation image: ±5 graduations
- View width of every graduation: 1.7 mm
- Fit outside diameter of measuring lever and measuring cap: f6g6
- Fit inside diameter of measuring cap: f6h7
- Size of working table
- 7-bar working table: suitable for > 20 mm part length
- Globe-bar working table: suitable for < 20 mm part length
- Traveling support of gauge block: suitable for < 10 mm part length
- Overall sizes of the instrument (mm) 320×230×820
- Mainframe weight: 30 kg