The new series JVT compound-type video measuring meters are available from Exact Metrology.
- High-precision granite base and upright columns are solid and stable
- LED cold-light source is adopted, with bottom and surface lights adjustable manually, thus realising transmission and indirect lighting, with high brightness, long life and small volume
- The objectives with continuous multiple changes adopted may speedily change the objective magnification, applicable to the measurement of different workpieces
- Non-clearance friction drive can switch over and speedily move, thus greatly upgrading the operating efficiency
- JVT-series, based on JVP-type, has been increased high-precision Renishaw probe unit and equipped with TPM proprietary software, can measure the inclined plane, circular, slot and trench, column, sphere, cone, blind hole, height, etc.; and can carry out computation of relevant position, distance, angle for various elements which can complete the whole measurement at a lump-sum
Video measuring meters are new products introduced to the public in recent years by the company. In order to satisfy the market’s demand, the video measuring meters are divided into different product types and specifications, including: JVL-series economic and practical type, JVP-series high-precession intensifier-type, JVT-series three-dimensional composite-type, JVC –series CNC-type, etc.
A video measuring meter is a kind of measuring instrument, by means of CCD imaging and magnifying the workpiece image to the software system and by using various measuring functions in the strong software system to realize microscope and quality control for the sizes, positions and forms of the measured piece.
JVT compound-type video measuring meter is widely and suitably used in measurement services at various levels or workshops’ inspection stations in various industries of electronics, instruments and meters, cutting-tools and gripping devices, precision machine elements, precision hardware pieces, electronic components, plastic and rubber finished products, semiconductor components, punching pieces, socket connectors, die equipment, automobiles, machining operation, military industry, aerospace, colleges and universities, scientific research institutes etc.