The new series JVPF high-precision-type video measuring meters are available from Exact Metrology.
- High-precision granite base and upright columns guarantee the kinetic performance of the worktable stable
- The Z-axel lifting adjustment and light illumination adjustment panel with human-based design, are convenient for operation
- LED cold-light source is adopted, with bottom and surface lights adjustable manually, thus realizing transmission and indirect lighting, with high brightness, long life and small volume
- The measuring accuracy up to (2+L/200) µm can satisfy the detection for parts requiring high measuring accuracy
- The objectives with continuous multiple changes adopted may speedily change the objective magnification, applicable to the measurement of different workpieces
- Imported colour CCD imaging is adopted, with clear image quality; equipped with semi-automatic measurement software
- 5×objectives may be selected to enlarge images up to 140×- 900×; which can greatly upgrade the measuring accuracy of Z-axial to 0.003µm
Video measuring meters are new products introduced to the public in recent years by the company. In order to satisfy the market’s demand, the video measuring meters are divided into different product types and specifications, including: JVL-series economic and practical type, JVP-series high-precession intensifier-type, JVT-series three-dimensional composite-type, JVC –series CNC-type, etc.
A video measuring meter is a kind of measuring instrument, by means of CCD imaging and magnifying the workpiece image to the software system and by using various measuring functions in the strong software system to realise microscope and quality control for the sizes, positions and forms of the measured piece.
The JVPF high-precision-type video measuring meter is widely and suitably used in measurement services at various levels or workshops’ inspection stations in various industries of electronics, instruments and meters, cutting-tools and gripping devices, precision machine elements, precision hardware pieces, electronic components, plastic and rubber finished products, semiconductor components, punching pieces, socket connectors, die equipment, automobiles, machining operation, military industry, aerospace, colleges and universities, scientific research institutes etc.