The JVC series full-auto-type video measuring meters are available from Exact Metrology.
- 4-axel full-auto-type video measuring meters (JVC-series)
- 24-phase programmable LED cold lights adopted for surface lamps can carry out surface measurement for various complicated workpieces, with higher measurement accuracy
- Imported Navitar lenses adopted and combined with motor zoom technique to realise full-auto zooming can arbitrarily transform focal variation ratio and it is unnecessary to carry out linear correction
- Having 4-axel CNC controlling system (x/y/z full closed-loop servo control system and u-axel step-by-step control system)
- 3-axel full-auto-type video measuring meters (JVC-series s-type)
- 4-phase programmable LED cold lights adopted for surface lamps can satisfy different measurement requirements
- The lens with fixed multiplying factor locationing and the software is adopted; it is unnecessary to carry out linear correction
- Having 3-axel CNC controlling system (x/y/z closed-loop servo control system)
Video measuring meters are new products introduced to the public in the recent years by the company. In order to satisfy the market’s demand, video measuring meters are divided into different product types and specifications including: JVL-series economic and practical type, JVP-series high-precession intensifier-type, JVT-series three-dimensional composite-type, JVC –series CNC-type, etc.
A video measuring meter is a kind of measuring instrument, by means of CCD imaging and magnifying the workpiece image to the software system and by using various measuring functions in the strong software system to realise microscope and quality control for the sizes, positions and forms of the measured piece.
The video measuring meter is widely and suitably used in measurement services at various levels or workshops’ inspection stations in various industries of electronics, instruments and meters, cutting-tools and gripping devices, precision machine elements, precision hardware pieces, electronic components, plastic and rubber finished products, semiconductor components, punching pieces, socket connectors, die equipment, automobiles, machining operation, military industry, aerospace, etc. and colleges and universities, scientific research institutes, etc.