Evolve Composites introduces the new Polybender to the HVAC market.
The Polybender is an internal copper tube bending tool designed to offer the installer fast, easy and quality kink-free bends.
Evolve’s national business development manager Phil Hermans explains that the Polybender’s unique physical properties including superior tube wall support ensure bend stress is evenly dispersed to prevent kinking while the low friction properties allow for easy extraction, even with tight bends.
The Polybender copper tube bending tool is also ideal for rough-in installations where interference from other trades or site visitors can damage copper tube beyond repair, resulting in significant wastage of time and money.
Key features of Polybender copper tube bending tool:
- Suitable for the HVAC installation market
- Supplied in lengths of three metres
- Available in 3/8”, 1/2” and 5/8” diameters
- Sold in individual packs containing a re-sealable bag and two Velcro holding straps to keep the product neatly stored as a coil
- Cleaning cloth and mineral oil also supplied to keep the tool contaminant-free