Motiondesk electric height adjustable desk allows the user to easily, effortlessly and quickly adjust the desk from sitting to standing positions.
The existing Motiondesks have now been re-branded as Motiondesk 2-DL4 and Motiondesk 3-DL4 while the new lines introduced within these ranges include Motiondesk 2-DL6, DL9 and DL11 as well as Motiondesk 3-DL6, DL9 and DL11.
Motiondesk DL6 and DL9 electric adjustable desks have a minimum desk height of 600mm while still offering an adjustment of 650mm (600-1250mm from the floor). This minimum height and large adjustment range exceeds the requirements set down in the Australian Standards for height adjustable desks.
Motiondesk electric adjustable desks are offered as a completed unit for end users while sub-frames are supplied to joiners and manufacturers. The desks have the option to be packaged with a CPU holder and cable management tray to keep all cables neat and tidy and off the floor, as well as an Anti-Collision Dongle to minimise the risk of collision between the desk and surrounding objects.
Motiondesk electric adjustable desks offer a range of ergonomic benefits to the users and are ideal for people in jobs that involve sitting for extended periods. Also suitable for users with disabilities, the new desks offer a high degree of comfort.
Key features of Motiondesk electric adjustable desks:
- Height adjustable desk to accommodate most human dimensions
- Quick, quiet and effortless adjustment from sit to stand
- Can be retrofitted to existing desks
- Motiondesk DL9 and DL11 frames are adjustable in length to suit desktops 1.5m-2.2m in length
- Multiple memory positions
- Standard configurations for most common desk uses
- Ideal as radiologist tables or dispensing counters
- 675mm of adjustment exceeding local Standards for adjustability
- Reduces OHS risks of people sitting for long periods of time
- Ideal for users with disabilities
- Ideal for multi-user desks
- Ideal for multi-tasking desks
- Increases productivity due to increased comfort levels
- Staff retention and increased staff morale