Ergomotion has supplied and installed its Motiondesk (electric height adjustable ergonomic desks) in the CAD (Computer Aided Dispatch) Training Room of the Ambulance Service of NSW (ASNSW).
The training room prepares trainee Emergency Medical Dispatchers (EMD's) in the use of the systems they will use in the live environment.
The ASNSW has attempted to accommodate the different ergonomic needs (heights, builds and postures) of the trainees by using the electrically operated height adjustable desks.
The height adjustable desks are especially useful for shorter and taller than average people due to the range of height adjustment.
Standard desks are not easily modified to suit the individual user especially if different people regularly need to use the workstation.
Motiondesk height adjustable desk caters for these variations and offers the user quick and easy adjustment to suit themselves and their specific needs.
- Motiondesk 2-DL11 is an electric height adjustable sit to stand ergonomic desk frame in black
- Specially shaped Jarrah laminate tops to suit the specific requirements of ASNSW
- Cable racks, trays, to tidy all data and power cables
- 12 off GPO points mounted to the cable trays
- 6 off data points mounted to the cable trays
- Customised modesty panels in black
- Standard up/down desk operation