Ergomotion has developed a new range of electric height adjustable imaging desks for the Imaging Department at the New Royal Children's Hospital in Melbourne.
Designed in consultation with the radiologists at the hospital, the new electric imaging desks feature desktops that can be adjusted from sit to stand positions while an electric monitor lift can lift all three monitors together.
These height adjustable desks are ideal for doctors who spend extended hours at the desk and need a highly comfortable and healthy environment to minimise RSI risks. The electric height adjustability feature allows the user to easily adjust the desktop height and monitor height to suit specific work requirements.
The imaging desks are designed for easy adjustability as they may need to be adjusted frequently by the doctors. A cable tray and CPU holder are also provided to eliminate trip hazards in the work environment.
Key features of Ergomotion’s electric height adjustable imaging desks:
- Electric height adjustable sit to stand desks
- Electric height adjustable monitor lift to adjust the height of the monitors
- Manual reach adjustment of the monitor lift on slider rails to adjust the distance of the monitors from the user’s eyes
- Cable tray with power points organises all cables under the desk, eliminating trip hazards
- CPU holder mounts the computer to the underside of the desk, eliminating potential trip hazard and damage to the computer