A common pallet racking found in warehouse is selective pallet racking, which allows access to pallets and maximises space. The selective pallet racking system is available in single and double entry configurations and is easily adjustable.
The selective pallet racking system, available from Erect-A-Rack , provides efficient use of storage space for palletised loads. With a range of options and components available, selective pallet racking systems can be tailor-made to meet customers’ needs. The selective pallet racking system provides pallet storage, is compatible with all types and sizes of pallets, and uses any type of handling equipment.
The selective pallet racking system has the following benefits:
- Direct access to all stored pallets
- Handles one pallet without the need to move others
- Easy stock control as each place is one pallet position
- Load storage flexibility, in terms of weight and volume
- Selectivity and accessibility of goods
- Floor area utilisation: 30% (low)