Many companies have trouble in making use their available space. Erect A Rack has a long and strong, yet easy to install solution to shelving storage headaches.
Long Span Shelving is another versatile shelving system that enables storage for a variety of product sizes. Strong and easily adjustable, the Long Span Shelving system is effective, when used in conjunction with Selective Pallet Racking to offer simple stock picking solutions.
- High density storage of small parts
- Light and medium duty loads
- Archiving of documents, plans, files, etc
- Retail display shelving.
- Lighter duty racking system suitable for small to medium sized goods
- Special stepped beam profile allows true protection of flush fitting shelf inserts
- Easily incorporated into Pallet Racking and Raised Storage Systems, or use separately as long span shelving
- Versatile system offering many accessories and storage display options
- Sturdy and efficient storage system for archive boxes, hardware products and apparel amongst others….
- No nuts and bolts required, thus enables easy installation
Steel and wire shelves are an alternative to timber shelves that come standard with long span shelving, enabling the versatility of the application required for each system and its requirements.
Long span shelving can easily be converted in raised storage areas for high density storage and large scale order picking systems.
Long Span Shelving standard bay configuration is 2500mm high x 600mm deep and 1800mm wide, but can be ordered up to 6meters high, 1200mm deep and 3meters wide in a single bay.