Era Polymers introduces their newly formulated Erabond Concrete, a fast cure primer for concrete. Erabond Concrete is ideal for spray coating applicators requiring a fast drying product; allowing the top coat to be applied in the same day.
Erabond concrete is a fast drying product that reduces the amount of time the primed surface is exposed. This decreases the risk of contamination settling on the surface. Erabond Concrete is also time and cost effective for spray coating applicators.
Features of Erabond Concrete:
- Single component - no need to mix two components together at the correct mixing ratio.
- Fast drying - typically 1.5 - 2 hours at 25°C.
- Low viscosity - aids penetration of the concrete.
- Excellent bond strength to the concrete and spray elastomer (polyurethane/polyurea) top coats.
- Dries to hard film - resists outgassing from the concrete which mitigates against blister formation in the top coat.
- Economical - attractive unit pricing coupled with coverage rate of circa 7m²/Kg.