The E-30i and E-XP2i integrated proportioning systems combine an electric reactor with a diesel generator into one package for use in polyurethane foam or polyurea applications as cost effective spray machines.
Era Polymers will be showcasing the Reactor E-30i and E-XP2i integrated proportioning system with a series of demonstrations from 4th June to 20th June 2012.
The Reactor E-30i and E-XP2i integrated proportioning system offers several advantages including reduced costs, minimal set-up, improved performance, user-friendly operation and increased productivity.
- Heat from diesel engine used to heat A and B materials
- No heaters or only a small heater required
- System requires a 20kw generator
- Compact, portable design, requiring only a smaller trailer for transportation
- Pre-wired with components already selected and installed
- Improved heating capacity requires only a single pass through the exchanger for the material to be ready for spraying
- Advanced control technology with display
- Improved spray performance from consistent pressure at gun
- Tracks project information
- Data can be downloaded to USB for further analysis
- Drum fluid levels indicate low level alert
- Gives daily chemical output
- Saves key setup data for up to 24 chemical recipes
- Offers on-screen troubleshooting advice
- Can be programmed to shut down automatically if chemicals are low or pressure imbalance occurs