The new LG commercial washers and dryers distributed across Australia by Equipe Solutions are designed for commercial laundry applications at mine site accommodation.
At 10kg capacity, the LG washers and dryers offer up to 25% more capacity than other brands, effectively reducing wash cycles required for the average weekly wash while increasing machine availability and laundry throughput.
Well known for its innovation and expertise in domestic washing machines, the LG brand is a market leader in over 25 countries. Having entered the commercial laundry market in 2006, LG is well established in the US, Europe and Asia for qualities such as innovation and reliability as well as significantly reduced water and energy consumption.
Key features of LG commercial washers and dryers:
- Low water consumption at around 49 litres per average wash cycle
- LG’s Direct Drive system increases the motor’s stability and energy efficiency, and reduces noise and vibration
- Lower running costs by eliminating service requirements of belt and pulley systems
- 10kg stainless steel drum is up to 25% larger than competitive brands
- High spin speed at 1150 RPM with a G-force of 413G helps improve rinse and drying cycles
- Easy loading and unloading with a large tempered glass door and reversible door opening on dryers
- Fully programmable machines, available as standalone or stack machines with a choice of coin, token or manual operation
- Optional Brightwell detergent feed pumps eliminate powdered detergents and manual dosing of chemicals