Leading NZ manufacturer, exporter and distributor Temperzone is implementing a next-generation enterprise resource planning solution from Epicor Software .
Epicor Software Corporation is a global leader in business software solutions for manufacturing, distribution, retail and services organisations.
Temperzone is a New Zealand-based manufacturer, exporter and distributor of air and water-cooled air conditioners, ventilation equipment and air distribution systems.
Headquartered in Auckland, the privately-owned Temperzone operates major manufacturing facilities in Auckland and Sydney, employing over 600 personnel across the group.
Temperzone also has a strategic alliance with Hitachi, which produces high quality, efficient and reliable products for both the residential and commercial markets.
Key reasons for Temperzone’s selection of Epicor ERP software:
- Scope of capabilities and ease of use offered by the ERP solution
- Flexible, collaborative platform focuses on cost reduction, process improvement and customer responsiveness
- Strong manufacturing, cost management and financial management capabilities to help company operations in two countries spread across eight locations
- Easy access to data
- Robust customer relationship management (CRM) offering
The implementation of the ERP software will be executed by Epicor’s strategic partner, COGITA, recently named ‘Global Partner of the Year’ by Epicor for the third consecutive year.
COGITA sells and supports Epicor's ERP products for design-to-order, make-to-order, engineer-to-order, configure-to-order and mixed-mode manufacturing companies in the private sector.
Key benefits expected by Temperzone following the ERP implementation:
- Improved customer service with the integrated CRM module
- Ability to generate and configure more accurate ‘make-to-order’ quotes
- Enhanced inventory control via the solution’s warehouse automation capability
- Improved financial reporting
- User-definable access to business critical information via dashboards and trackers
Senior regional director for Epicor, Charles Hamilton comments that manufacturers, distributors, financial institutions, service firms and retailers globally enjoy the flexibility and goal-driven nature of Epicor ERP software.
He adds that the ERP solutions have been designed to enable customers quickly realise tangible and sustainable results in their business.