Designed to be a highly advanced hazard minimisation equipment for industrial applications, the Enpac spill containment units are built in the US to comply with some of the world’s most rigorous materials handling requirements.
Key features of IBC 20001 spill containment units:
- One-piece design, built from 100% polyethylene
- Integrated 19-litre bucket holder for simple dispensing
- Built-in decanting capability offers safety and convenience
- Lightweight construction at 132.5kg
- Can be forklifted without load and nested for convenient shipping or storage
- Sump capacity of nearly 1500 litres and load capacity of 3600kg
- All units include a drain for the sump
- Grates on the centre pedestal offer skid resistance and enable easy loading
The Enpac advanced spill containment range including pallet, drum and workstation systems help reduce slip, fall and trip accidents that now account for more than 25,000 new Workers Compensation cases a year in Australia.
According to Enware Managing Director Mr Paul Degnan, the Enpac range of spill containment units brings together in one system a complete range of solutions to materials handling issues across a broad spectrum of industrial applications.
Enpac spill containment units are suitable for automotive, building, construction, electrical, government utility, laboratories, manufacturing, materials handling, mining and petroleum, process engineering, primary product processing and transport workshop applications.
The Enpac range available from Enware Safe Equip is designed to simultaneously improve workplace safety, the environment and company bottom-lines.