Elegant commercial quality Oras single lever tapware is being introduced by Enware Australia for applications requiring smart appearance combined with durability.
The range of four European styled mixer taps all share a standard robust cartridge design with metal stem for superior strength, long life and simplicity of maintenance.
Tap handles and their connection to the cartridge have been engineered to help cope with more aggressive impacts encountered in busy domestic, commercial, healthcare, hospitality and workplace environments.
As a key design element, the handle may detach under extreme load before the internal cartridge or connecting spigot is damaged, reducing the cost, time and labour required for servicing.
By sharing a single cartridge type, inventory needs and maintenance costs and complexity are reduced. The Oras range is backed by the national service resources of Enware Australia, ensuring that parts and technical backup are freely available.
Oras tapware includes internal strainers, protecting the cartridge from debris. The swivel range can be adjusted to suit corner or centre positions on sink installations. Basin taps are supplied with standard Red/Blue indication and Yellow/Blue for health and aged care applications.
Oras tapware is also a part of a comprehensive range of Enware Australia’s commercial tapware and washroom products including:
- Sensor activated no-touch tapware that helps minimise cross contamination.
- Touch activated self-closing tapware with electronic time flow technology.
- Hygienic, robust lever-action Leva range, which uses elbow, palm or wrist activation to reduce the risk of cross contamination when washing the hands.
- Aquablend thermostatic mixing valves, for delivering water at a pre-set temperature
- Pressalit Care bathroom products for the elderly or disabled.