Hygienic, robust lever-action tapware has been introduced by Enware Australia for medical, healthcare, laboratory and food preparation situations where infection control is critical.
The European-inspired Leva range uses elbow, palm or wrist activation of levers to reduce the risk of cross contamination when washing the hands. This method ensures that fingers do not touch the taps, thus preventing the transfer of harmful bacteria.
The Leva tapware is suitable for aged care facilities, hospitals, healthcare, mobility impaired applications and other areas where cross infection control through hand washing is critical.
Occupational tapware must be durable and reliable, so the Leva range employs a unique way of fixing the handle to provide strength and longevity in demanding workplace and healthcare environments.
The range is constructed from heavy-duty dezincification resistant DR brass with an anti-rotating seal bearing assembly to minimise handle rotation, as well as anti-rocking bushes and lock nut for greater handle stability.
Leva’s modern, ergonomic design is easy to clean and features a blue, yellow or red identification ring on the handle for cold, warm or hot water control.
The lever-style tapware is available in two lever lengths, 150mm and 80mm.
- Leva150 is specially designed for wash areas where hygiene is critical, such as medical and food preparation environments. The tapware delivers a totally hands-free elbow operation
- Leva80 is ideal for ensuites and general fittings where a smaller tap lever is more practical. Palm or wrist activation makes the tap simple to use, for example for arthritis sufferers
All models in the Leva range provide easy reach, operation and control. The range encompasses both bench mounted and wall mounted tapware, with product options that include single taps, mixing sets, washing machine fittings, bath spouts, shower roses, extendable laundry arms, contra rotating handles, aerated spouts and hand-held shower heads.
Valving options include ceramic disc or rising jumper valve, while the finish choices are bright chrome, satin chrome and epoxy powder coating. Custom sizing of the tapware is available.
Other related items in Enware’s broad range of commercial tapware and washroom products include the following:
- Sensor activated no-touch tapware that helps minimise cross contamination
- Touch activated self-closing tapware with electronic time flow technology
- Aquablend thermostatic mixing valves, for delivering water at a pre-set temperature
- Pressalit Care bathroom products for the elderly or disabled