Portable Enpac SpillPal spill containment units from Enware Australia are being used to ensure worker safety and good environmental management on a major dam development project being delivered for ACTEW Corporation by the Bulk Water Alliance, as part of a suite of water security projects for the ACT region.
The easily set up SpillPal flexible bundling units from the Enware Safe-equip catalogue are ideal for tasks such as portable pumping and the casual re-fuelling of trucks and tankers in applications such as:
- Civil engineering
- Heavy transport
- Mining and quarrying
- Water and waste water
Features of the SpillPal spill containment units include:
- The spill containment unit comes in different models that store anything from a single drum (610 mm x 610 mm x 100 mm) to eight drums or two IBCs (1220 mm x 2400 mm x 100 mm).
- Sump capacities of the spill containment units range from 37.9 litres to 302.8 litres.
- The spill containment units provide spill control for drums, machine parts, tanks and generators and can also be used as a wash-down pad or pumping station.
- No ramps are required for SpillPal spill containment units, as the containment device has flexible sidewalls that spring back to form.
- The spill containment units allow easy drive-in and drive-out access with a hand truck or forklift.
- Spill containment units reduce material costs by reclaiming spills and maximising material utilisation.
- The spill containment units increase productivity, as lightweight handling and storage products let workers move more products quickly and safely.
- The spill containment kits lower insurance costs, as the right handling products may reduce workers compensation premiums.
- The SpillPal spill containment units limit worker exposure to accidents and to hazardous materials.
- Reduce disposal costs by reclaiming spilled material.