Enware Australia was on hand at the Safety Show last week to highlight the FAST-ACT spill response kits for hazardous chemical spills and vapours.
FAST-ACT is a hazardous chemical spills and vapours neutraliser which provides an immediate response to eliminate chemical hazards and minimize exposure.
It can contain and destroy a wide range of toxic chemicals fast. In fact, it was originally developed to deal with chemical warfare agents.
These spill response kits are safe to use with any toxic liquid spill or vapour release.
Benefits of FAST-ACT:
- It is an ideal solution for immediate laboratory chemical spill response
- It works on acids, caustics, toxics and solvents
- It is easy to maintain and use
- It is non-toxic and non-flammable
- There is no limited shelf life and there is no pre-mixing required before using these spill response kits