Enware Australia presents the FAST-ACT broad spectrum toxic chemical spill response kits formulated to end potential confusion and delay in responding to a wide range of hazardous chemical spills and vapour leaks in laboratories.
FAST-ACT toxic chemical spill response kits are suitable for use in commercial, industrial, scientific, educational and medical facilities.
FAST-ACT toxic chemical spill response kits were originally developed for the military to counter Chemical Warfare Agents (CWAs).
Enware Business Development Manager, Environmental and Health, Mr Scott Whittaker comments that FAST-ACT helps eliminate hesitation and delay in emergencies because users don’t have to think about which treatment to use.
FAST-ACT toxic chemical spill response kits are a range of non-toxic, non-corrosive and environment-friendly sorbents that are easy to maintain and use, require no pre-mixing and have unlimited shelf life.
FAST-ACT (First Applied Sorbent Treatment – Against Chemical Threats) has also been successfully trialled on hydrofluoric acid at the Australian National University to complement its successful use on the most Toxic Industrial Chemicals (TICs) and Toxic Industrial Materials (TIMs) in the market.
Key advantages of FAST-ACT toxic chemical spill response kits:
- Rapidly neutralises a broad spectrum of toxic chemicals including acids, solvents, halogens, acidic and caustic gases, phosphorus compounds and inorganic compounds
- Offers one-step neutralisation of a broad spectrum of liquid or vapour spills found in laboratories used by various organisations
- Highly effective on hydrofluoric acid, which can cause severe skin, eyes and respiratory irritations on exposure
- Quickly effective on typical small spills of highly toxic chemicals found in laboratories, including spills in confined spaces and vapours around fume cupboards
- Available in shakers, wall units and pressurised cylinders
- Adsorbs a wide range of dangerous industrial and military substances including the CWAs, breaking them down to safer by-products