Part of the internationally acclaimed Ifo Sign range of toilets exclusively distributed by Enware, the new Ifo Sign Junior toilets deliver benefits such as excellent hygiene and water saving for users.
These children’s toilets are ideal for schools, pre-schools and childcare centres where their style, function and uniquely tailored advantages are valued along with ease of installation and cleaning.
The Ifo Sign Junior range of toilets is available throughout Australia and New Zealand from Enware, which has been appointed master distributor in both countries for the architect-designed Ifo range of Scandinavian sanitaryware.
Key features of Ifo Sign Junior toilets:
- Functional freestanding toilets feature a low rim height of 300mm (excluding supplied dedicated toilet seat)
- Cistern bolted onto the pan for enhanced back support
- Seamless cistern enhances infection control
- Full glazing on the back and inside rims avoids bacterial growth
- Accepts patented Fresh WC blue stick technology for increased infection control
- All pans are fixed using high grade antibacterial silicone
- WELS 4 star rated (4.5/3L flush)
- S and P Trap models in both standard and increased height models
- Simple installation and easy service access with CAD drawings
- Accredited to ISO 14001, and meets Australian Standards