Envirofan , a specialist provider of subfloor ventilation systems offers nine indicators that will help homeowners determine the need for subfloor ventilation in their homes.
- Pervasive musty smell in the habitable area
- Musty smell in the subfloor area: Penetrating into the living area is only a matter of time
- Discolouration of the soil in certain areas in relation to the appearance of the rest of the surrounding ground surface
- Fungal presence on the surface of the ground in the subfloor area
- Bouncy floors
- Termite attack
- Onset of a respiratory condition
- Presence of mould and mildew inside the home
- Reporting by a reputable independent building consultant
Envirofan offers installation services for their subfloor ventilation systems in Brisbane, Gold Coast, Newcastle, Central Coast, Sydney, Illawarra, Southern Highlands, Shoalhaven, Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth.