ENVIRORENT has available for sale and rental the IST-AIM HeatStressLynk environmental heat stress monitoring system, with the Wet Bulb Globe Temperature (WBGT) meter.
Sensor Lynx is a new monitoring system measuring a variety of workplace hazards with one common system. This versatile monitor can be expanded by linking from one to ten application-specific modules via snap-on or cable (for remote monitoring).
The HeatStressLynk module measures, according to legislated practices, human occupational heat stress exposure. The measurements used are the indoor and outdoor Wet Bulb Globe Temperatures (WBGT), based on the American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists (ACGIH) threshold limit values.
Features and advantages include:
* Direct reading of outdoor and indoor WBGT, WB, DB or Vernon Globe equivalent temperatures.
* Calculates work-rest ratios.
* Calculates time-weighted mean WBGT.
* Calculates metabolic rates and clothing type factors.
* Accuracy with calibration certificate.
* Intrinsically safe (CSA).
* Audible and visual alarms.
The flexible design allows up to ten application-specific module attachments and remote sensing capability with extension cables.
The unit is splash and dust resistant, easy to operate, and carries a two year limited warranty.