A massive surge in sales across all products in 2006 and the heady prospect of further increases this year has prompted Sydney pallet manufacturer and recycler, Enviro Pallets (NSW) to purchase another machine. Based at Glendenning in Sydney’s west, Enviro Pallets chalked up record figures last calendar year, especially in the recycling division.
Enviro Pallets recycled 302,452 softwood and hardwood pallets back into circulation as well as 47,876 plastic pallets, timber second-hand sales grew 22% and recycled plastics, an amazing 50%. Enviro Pallets has lived up to its motto of Passionate about pallets and the planet.
Enviro Pallets (NSW) also reported record sales in new stock timber pallets such as standard (1165mm x 1165mm) and 1100mm square pallets.
According to Enviro Pallets, what was probably the important aspect of its sales in 2006 was the number of custom-made boxes and pallets, which went out of the yard. Enviro Pallets only commenced the custom-made division during the winter, when they fielded an order for a big wooden box, which became the catalyst for what has now become a important component of Enviro Pallets’ business.
Enviro Pallets advertise that no job is too small or too big and clients have taken it at its word, especially in the big department with any number of huge pallets and boxes being churned out by its increasingly proficient staff.
Enviro Pallets is a one-stop shop for everything pallets, here’s what the company offers its burgeoning base of clients.
- Recycled second-hand pallets. Given new leases on life are softwood and hardwood standard (1200mm x 1200mm) pallets, 4-way entry EURO 1 (1200mm x 800mm) and EURO 2 (1200mm x 1000mm) pallets, popular 1100mm x 1100mm pallets, plus a wide range of bastardised sized pallets.
- Markets a full range of second-hand plastic pallets like economy, heavy-duty, industrial, rackable, export, and pressed wood pallets.
- Manufactures new standard (1165mm x 1165mm) and 1100m x 1100m softwood and hardwood pallets as well as block 4-way entry pallets.
- Manufactures custom-made pallets. No job is too big or too small.
- Manufactures boxes, where again, no job is too small or too big.
- Offers an on-site heat-treatment service for clients required export pallets to meet strict export regulations. Enviro Pallets is an accredited export pallet heat treatment facility under the Australian Wood Packaging Certification Scheme: Certification No. 13648.