Need new timber pallets? Sydney pallet manufacturer and recycler, Enviro Pallets (NSW) should be the first stop. The company, based at Glendenning in Sydney’s west, really is a one-stop shop for everything pallets.
New timber pallets, recycled pallets, plastic pallets, pressed-wood pallets, heat-treatment for timber pallets marked for export, Enviro Pallets does the lot. Many clients, who formerly hired costly pallets, are now switching to purchasing pallets because it works out much more cost-effective in the long term.
Enviro Pallets manufacturers a wide range of new timber pallets, including standard (1200mm x 1200mm) softwood and hardwood pallets, and the popular 1100mm square pallets. Enviro Pallets also offers an increasingly popular custom-made box and pallet service.
There are a number of reasons why Enviro Pallets’ sales in new timber pallets and boxes is booming. Firstly, the quality of the products and then the added extras. These extras include painting, the stencilling of the company name on the products and the quick turnaround time between the placing of the order and delivery. Aiding Enviro Pallets in the quick-fire delivery of its products is its proximity to the M7 Motorway, which in turn provides ready access to the rest of the Sydney freeway system.
Enviro Pallets (NSW), really is a one-stop shop for pallets, as the company:
- Recycles second-hand pallets. Giving new leases on life are softwood and hardwood standard (1200mm x 1200mm) pallets, 4-way entry EURO 1 (1200mm x 800mm) and EURO 2 (1200mm x 1000mm) pallets, popular 1100mm x 1100mm pallets plus a wide range of bastardised sized pallets, which are sold cheaply in bulk.
- Markets a full range of second-hand plastic pallets, economy, heavy-duty, industrial, rackable, export, and pressed wood pallets.
- Manufactures new standard (1165mm x 1165mm) and 1100m x 1100m softwood and hardwood pallets.
- Manufactures custom-made pallets. No job is too big or too small.
- Manufactures boxes, no job is too small or too big.
- Offers an on-site heat-treatment service for clients required export pallets to meet strict export regulations. Enviro Pallets is an accredited export pallet heat treatment facility under the Australian Wood Packaging Certification Scheme: Certification No. 13648.