Love may well be as easy as 1-2-3, and so too is using the telephone to contact Sydney pallet manufacturer and recycler, Enviro Pallets (NSW) Pty Ltd.
Enviro Pallets (NSW) has snapped up an easy-to-remember number, which makes it as easy as pie to get the good folk at Enviro on the blower.
Simply dial Freecall 1800 PALLETS, and you will be directed straight through to Enviro Pallets where expert staff will be only too happy to field your call. Yes the best things in life are FREE.
The easy-to-remember telephone number is just one more reason why Enviro Pallets should be your first port of call when requiring pallets.
Enviro Pallets (NSW), based at Glendenning in Sydney’s west, really is a one-stop shop for everything pallets.
- Recycles second-hand pallets. Given new leases on life are softwood and hardwood standard (1200mm x 1200mm) pallets, 4-way entry EURO 1 (1200mm x 800mm) and EURO 2 (1200mm x 1000mm) pallets, popular 1100mm x 1100mm pallets plus a wide range of ‘bastardised’ sized pallets.
- Markets a full range of second-hand plastic pallets – economy, heavy-duty, industrial, rackable, export - and pressed-wood pallets.
- Manufactures new standard (1165mm x 1165mm) and 1100m x 1100m softwood and hardwood pallets.
- Manufactures custom-made pallets. No job is too big or too small.
- Manufactures boxes – again, no job is too small or too big.
- Offers an on-site heat-treatment service for clients required export pallets to meet strict export regulations. Enviro Pallets is an accredited export pallet heat-treatment facility under the Australian Wood Packaging Certification Scheme: Certification No. 13648.
Enviro Pallets (NSW) Pty Ltd is justifiably proud of its commitment to helping save the environment through the recycling of timber pallets.
This year alone Enviro Pallets is expected to recycle close to 300,000 timber pallets which otherwise would have been dumped into Sydney’s dwindling waste facilities.
Enviro Pallets (NSW) Pty Ltd – passionate about pallets and passionate about the planet.