Sydney pallet manufacturer and recycler, Enviro Pallets, is doing its bit to preserve a healthy environment for future generations.
To this end, the Glendenning-based Enviro Pallets, will recycle close to 300,000 timber pallets this year alone and whenever possible uses plantation-grown softwoods in the manufacture of new pallets and refurbishment of second hand pallets.
“Our suppliers are informed that only plantation-grown softwoods can be delivered to our yard,” said Enviro Pallets general manager, Mark Duffin.
“That and the recycling of many thousands of softwood and hardwood pallets enables our company to contribute to preserving this wonderful, fragile environment for our children’s children and the generations to come.
“Sure in the great scheme of things, ours is only a very minor contribution but if all of us did our bit that would convert to having a major impact on helping save the planet.”
Enviro Pallets is your one-stop shop for everything pallets. They:
* Recycle second hand pallets. Given new leases on life are softwood and hardwood standard pallets, EURO 1 and EURO 2 pallets, popular 1100mm x 1100mm pallets plus a wide range of ‘bastardised’ sized pallets.
* Markets a full range of plastic pallets – economy, heavy duty, industrial, rackable, export - and pressed wood pallets.
* Manufactures new standard (1165mm x 1165mm) and 1100m x 1100m softwood and hardwood pallets.
* Manufactures custom-made pallets. No job is too big or too small.
* Manufactures boxes – again, no job is too small or too big.
* Offers an on-site heat-treatment service for clients required export pallets to meet strict export regulations.